Tuesday 11 December 2012

Title Research


This is the survey I handed out to members of my class. This will help me choose the most effective and appealing title for my magazine. As evident above 'REFRAIN' was chosen the most so is obviously more liked from within the classroom; it best suits the 'indie scenester' target audience that I am looking for.


After completing my first survey with the few people that were in my class; I decided my evidence was not reliable; I then went out and surveyed 25, regular magazine-readers from the 'indie scenester' tribe and got them to choose the title they preferred the most. The evidence of this survey is above, as evident you can see that 'REFRAIN' still gained the highest 'like factor' from all of the 8 different titles available. As this is the case, the title I am going to use on my magazine is 'REFRAIN.'

No comments:

Post a Comment