Wednesday 19 December 2012

Front Page Draft Feedback
Above is my first draft of my Music Magazine,below are the comments that were made on my magazine and what the rest of the class thought of as a whole.


Summary of comments;

  • Needs a larger title 
  • Bit too much space, i.e. too much background not enough text
  • Need to reduce the feather on the main image so it is not as blurry.
  • Make everything bigger basically.
What I plan to do with these critisisms;

I plan to enlargen the title to emphasis it more and appeal higher to the reader; it will lure them in. I am going to reduce the amount of space on my front cover by including more coverlines and text. As for the image I am going to reduce the feathering of the pixels so that it does not create as big of a blurring effect on the picture.

Doing these adjustments to the photo should help increase the target audience's opinions on the idea. From research I have found that all front pages for every music magazine have a great front page picture; there is no blur evident.  

No comments:

Post a Comment