Wednesday 7 November 2012

 Current Indie Music Magazines




These are current magazines to which fit the 'indie' steriotype. The people in the 'indie scenester' tribe would most probably buy magazines like this and follow the specific music genres that are discussed inside the magazine. I will have to try and make a unified house style in correspondance with the rest of the magazines above, this will help develop my understanding of the target audience and what the target audience desire.

Personally, I prefer the Q magazine to all the rest. It is neat and tidy and very formal. The rest of the magazine follows on this same unified house style. I do not believe that a messy magazine will best suit my target audience, even the Kerrang! magazine clearly is liked by the 'indie scenesters' I've researched that they would rather read a magazine like Q with a neat and formal approach, as apposed to a trashy one.


No comments:

Post a Comment