Wednesday 14 November 2012

Font Research

Currently, the font that appeals best to my target audience is probably Accidental Presidency. It is neat, tidy and quite formal, even though I will be writing my double page spread informally to create a rapport with the reader, I want my font to look formal. Most of the fonts above would probably be sufficient but I believe that the Accidental Presidency has the most character. Also, I believe that using san serif makes the magazine look more professional and formal. A serif font can look tacky and take away the 'professional' look to my magazine. Accidental Presidency is a great san serif font to use because it is formal and easy to read.

Survey On what Font to use



Current Music Magazines Fonts



As shown above are very popular music magazines that are still being published. They all appear to be using red, white and yellow in their logos, except the Billboard logo which uses a blue inside the 'A' this all though is its unique selling point (UPS). Each of them are using either red, white and yellow, either all three, two or just using one of them colours on there own. These are all very successful magazines so it would be worth while using these colours in the logo of my music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment